What Is The Term For Man Boobs That Wont Go Away Without Surgery?

Ok, so there is a name for it, but I dont know the name. it is when guys have man boobs but the only way to get rid of it is to have surgery, and I was wondering how much that surgery would cost.

What Exactly Constitutes The Term “man Boob” Or What Is It?

at what point does someone differentiate, or where is the line drawn between a “peck” or “man-boob”, like when should someone buy a men’s bra